Indulge yourself this winter, with a cup of coffee or tea and a slice of irresistible keto pecan pie pound cake. Let the winter be our favorite season, because, life is to be lived and enjoyed!
When it comes to festive celebrations, this winter, a delightful dessert is the perfect way to bring joy to the table. This keto pecan pie loaf cake is a mouthwatering treat. Low-carb option for all of us, enjoying the keto lifestyle. I share with you my magical recipe for a moist and flavorful keto pecan pie pound cake.
Keto pecan dessert
The goodness of a loaf cake ensures that every slice is dense with flavor. Keto pecan pie loaf cake is a perfect blend! Nutty pecans and a moist pound cake texture, create a dessert that is both satisfying and keto-friendly.
For all of you, watching your carb intake, this recipe is a game-changer. Crafted with almond flour, a low-carb alternative to traditional flour, this pound cake allows you to indulge in the rich taste of pecan pie without compromising your goals. Even during the Christmas holidays!
It's gooey when baked! 🙂
Ingredients for keto pecan pie pound cake
- Almond Flour: The base of our pound cake, almond flour, adds a nutty richness and ensures a moist texture.
- Whey Protein: Incorporating whey protein enhances the cake's structure and provides a protein boost for a satisfying treat.
- Butter: Unsalted butter contributes to the cake's richness, creating a decadent flavor profile.
- Baking Powder: Essential for achieving the perfect rise in our pound cake, baking powder ensures a light and fluffy texture.
- Eggs: Eggs act as a binding agent, bringing all the ingredients together and adding to the cake's overall richness.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: This ingredient enhances the moisture content, resulting in a luscious and creamy pound cake. If you wish to avoid it, you can use any nut milk.
- Cinnamon: A dash of cinnamon not only complements the pecan flavor but also infuses the cake with festive warmth, making it an ideal addition to a keto Christmas pecan pound cake.
- Pecans: Pecan lovers, rejoice! Our keto pecan pound cake is generously loaded with pecans, delivering a delightful crunch in every bite. This cake is a celebration of the beloved pecan flavor, making it a must-have for any keto enthusiast with a sweet tooth.
Keto Christmas Pecan Pound Cake
Elevate your holiday festivities! Because this cake could be served as a perfect keto Christmas pecan pound cake. Infused with seasonal warmth from cinnamon, this dessert is a festive masterpiece that will have your guests reaching for seconds. It's the ideal treat for spreading holiday cheer!
If you make it, I will be more than grateful if you share your feedback with me! 🙂
LIKE AND SHARE!
Do you like my recipes? Please leave a comment and share to support my work!
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy-to-use and reliable KETO MACROS CALCULATOR!
- FOR THE CAKE
- Almond flour 1.5 cup/150 g/ 5.3 oz
- Unsweetened or keto-friendly whey protein pure or vanilla flavored ¼ cup/25 g/0.88 oz
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol or another) ½ cup
- Baking powder 1 TBS
- Softened butter 60 g/2.12 oz
- 2 large eggs
- Heavy whipping cream ¼ cup/25 ml
- Cinnamon ½ TBS
- Heavy whipping cream ¼ cup/25 ml
- Cinnamon 1 TBS
- Erythritol 2 TBS
- Chopped pecans ⅔ cup/67 g/2.36 oz
- Cream cheese 100 g/3.5 oz
- Softened butter 1 TBS/14 g/0.5 0z
- Erythritol 1 TBS
PREPARE THE FILLING
Mix all filling ingredients in a small bowl.
PREPARE POUND CAKE
- Prepare a small loaf pan 18 cm x 8.5 cm/7 inch x 3.5 inch, layered with parchment paper.
- Turn on the oven to 170 C/340 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, butter, and heavy whipping cream, and whisk or mix until everything is nicely combined.
- Pour ½ of the mixture into the layered pan.
- Pour the rest of the cake mixture on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C/340 F for 40 to 50 minutes or until baked.
You may test it with a toothpick test. But be careful, because the filling in the middle has to be gooey when baked.
PREPARE THE TOPPING
Whisk together all the ingredients for topping and spread it on top of the pound cake when cooled.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans and cinnamon.
Serve it & enjoy!
This recipe is for a small loaf pan 18 cm x 8.5 cm/7 inch x 3.5 inch.
It will give you 8 nice slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 slices Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 22 ggNet Carbohydrates: 2gProtein: 9g
Nutrition information is for your information only. Please, calculate your own macros with the ingredients you use.