Peanut butter cookie cheesecake cups keto recipe! These peanut butter cookies chocolate chip are perfect shell for creamy peanut butter cheesecake filling and ganache on top.
You can enjoy these chocolate chip cookie cheesecake cups with peanut butter even if you’re on low carb or keto diet.
Don’t worry, even your non-keto friends and family members will love these creamy cookie cheesecake cups!
One more great thing about this recipe is that it is so rich and satisfying so if you’re dieting and needing something sweet, you’ll be totally satisfied with a really small piece of this keto treat.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CHEESECAKE CUPS KETO RECIPE?
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIE CUPS
These peanut butter cookie cups are so delicious and they work great as shells for delicious peanut butter cheesecake filling.
I was using just slightly modified recipe for keto peanut butter chocolate chip cookies which is already published on my blog.
That recipe is already loved by my readers, it is proven and so tasty!
So, I just baked these peanut butter cookies in a form of shell in these silicone muffin cups. I love those silicone muffin cups because they are totally non sticky and so easy to use.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING
This peanut butter cheesecake filling is my children’s favorite dessert. They make it by themselves. They just grab some cream cheese or mascarpone and peanut butter and they whip this by themselves.
My children are 6 and 3 years old. 😆
That keto cheesecake filling is probably my family’s favorite emergency keto dessert. However, it’s even better when prepared in these keto peanut butter cookie shells.
For this filling you need cream cheese or mascarpone, 2 TBS of pure, unsweetened peanut butter, vanilla extract and any low carb sweetener you like. If you’re totally sweetener free, this is good even without sweetener. Literally, you just whip it altogether and that’s it!
KETO GANACHE TOPPING
When making this keto ganache make sure you have a good quality dark chocolate. I always use at least 70% dark chocolate or even 85% sweetened with stevia and erythritol.
You will need to bring heavy whipping cream to boil, remove from the heat and add chocolate with constant whisking until starts thickening.
Pour it over the filling in the peanut butter cookie cups and leave it to become thick for few hours in the fridge. It’s always the best if it stays in the fridge overnight.
Would you like to try my other keto peanut butter recipes?
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like my recipes, leave a comment!
Would you like to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use and reliable keto macros calculator!
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE SHELLS
- Unsweetened peanut butter crunchy or smooth 1 cup 250 g/8.8 oz
- Dark chocolate chips 1/4 cup/40 g/2.8 oz
- 1 large egg
- Blanched almond meal 2 TBS/10 g.0.35 oz
- Low carb sweetener/erythritol 1/2 cup - 2/3 cup
- KETO CHEESECAKE FILLING
- Cream cheese or mascarpone cheese 1/2 cup/125 g/4.4 oz
- Low carb powdered sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) 3 TBS
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Unsweetened peanut butter 2 TBS/30 g/1 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 4 TBS/25 ml
- KETO CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Dark chocolate 70% or more cocoa 20 g/0.7 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 1/4 cup/25 ml
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol) 2 TBS (optional)
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F and prepare 6 silicone muffin cups.
- Mix all ingredients together to form the dough.
- Press in cookie dough into 6 silicone muffin cups and bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 - 20 minutes or until baked (depends on your oven).
- Leave them outside the oven for at least 30 minutes before you fill them with the filling and top with ganache.
KETO CHEESECAKE FILLING
- Combine all ingredients and mix with a stand or hand mixer or whisk until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cups.
- In a small sauce pan over a medium heat bring heavy cream with sweetener to boil.
- Remove from the heat and put the chocolate in hot heavy whipping cream and whisk until chocolate is melted and starts thickening.
- Pour on the top of cheesecake filling.
- Leave it in the fridge for few hours or overnight.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 39gNet Carbohydrates: 4.35gProtein: 14.6g
This is for your information only, please calculate macros with ingredients you use.