Keto peanut butter cookie dough pie is rich and flavorful keto pie with crispy crust, sugar-free peanut butter cookie dough layer and fluffy and light peanut butter cream on top.
You all know how I love peanut butter! I love it in sweet and salty recipes. Here on my website you can find tons of keto PB recipes, and here are my favorites:
This new recipe for low carb peanut butter cookie dough pie is in the same range of deliciousness! It has everything! Peanut butter rich flavor, crispy low carb crust made with almond flour and on top that yummy and creamy layer that is melting in your mouth! I'm sure you'll love this recipe. Only bad side - it's gone in seconds!
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH PIE?
LOW CARB CRISPY PIE CRUST
This keto pie crust is delicious and crispy! You don't need any special skills to prepare it, even if you have never baked anything before.
To make it really perfect, all you need is to combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a dough, press it in a greased pie dish and bake it for 10 or 20 minutes (depending on your oven, my oven is crazy and need 10 minutes only), in a preheated oven, on 180 C/350 F. Set it aside to chill.
KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
Cookie dough layer is my favorite, it's delicious, I could eat it with the spoon. Again, easy to make - just mix unsweetened smooth peanut butter with erythritol or another low carb sweetener of your choice. Add 2 TBS of coconut flour and dark chocolate chips, and that's it! You have your low carb peanut butter cookie dough! When it's done, spread it over the baked and chilled crust and prepare cream topping.
PEANUT BUTTER CREAM TOPPING
This cream topping is light and fluffy. To make it, combine heavy whipping cream with erythritol, add vanilla and peanut butter and mix with hand or stand mixer until peaks are formed. Don't over mix because you'll make a butter.
Put the cream on top and sprinkle with dark chocolate chips and melted chocolate or another low carb topping. I love using sugar-free caramel sauce or keto condensed milk, and similar topping that's available to you.
Serve it cold! It goes perfectly with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Wonderful as a dessert or afternoon snack.
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment and share on your social networks and in favorite groups to support my work! Share in INSTAGRAM stories and tag @familyonketo.
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use, and reliable keto macros calculator!
- KETO CRISPY CRUST INGREDIENTS
- Blanched almond meal 1.5 cup/150 g/5.3 oz
- Coconut flour 3 TBS/24 g/0.85 oz
- Erythritol ¼ cup
- Cold butter 7 TBS/105 g/3.7 oz
- Pinch of salt
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH
- Unsweetened peanut butter ½ cup/114 g/4 oz
- Erythritol 2 TBS
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/16 g/0.56 oz
- Dark chocolate chips without sugar 2 TBS
- CREAM TOPPING
- Heavy whipping cream 1.5 cup/300 ml
- Erythritol ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Unsweetened peanut butter 2 TBS/46 g/1.62 oz
KETO CRISPY CRUST
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl to form the dough.
- Press in the dough into a greased 25 cm/10 inch diameter pie dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 to 20 minutes (time depends on your oven) until golden brown on the edges.
- Leave it to chill. It should be completely cold before putting the cookie dough layer.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH LAYER
- Combine all ingredients except dark chocolate chips until smooth dough is formed.
- When the dough is formed add chocolate chips.
- Distribute the dough over the baked and cooled crust.
- Combine all ingredients and mix with a hand or stand mixer until peaks are formed. Don't over mix it to avoid making butter.
- Distribute the cream on top of the cookie dough.
- Top everything with dark chocolate chips, melted chocolate or another keto sugar-free topping like sugar-free caramel sauce or similar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice = 1/12th of pie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 25gNet Carbohydrates: 2.6gProtein: 7.9g
This is for your information only, please calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.