Visit Family on Keto to get fresh and easy, family friendly, low carb, keto recipes, meals ideas, and keto lifestyle tips that will make your life easier!
- Keto chocolate cheesecake – can you have dessert on keto?
- Keto baked zucchini
- Keto Zucchini Chocolate Cake
- Cod fish stew with veggies and coconut
- Coconut dessert in glass – keto, vegan, dairy free
- Fish with coconut and lime sauce
- Peanut butter cookie cheesecake cups keto recipe
- One skillet chicken with vegetables – Mediterranean keto recipe
- Keto fish chowder – add fish to keto diet!
- Keto Oreo magic cookie bars – how to be happy on keto?
WHAT IS KETO LIFESTYLE?
As you landed on Family on Keto Home page you are probably interested in keto lifestyle. You are on the right place! You probably heard about keto or ketogenic diet or about low carb high fat diet (LCHF). Ketogenic diet is a high fat, low carb, and moderate protein diet that turns your body into a fat-burning machine. Ketogenic diet restricts your sugar intake (sugar, pasta, potato, bread…) but instead of sugar you can eat a real food, like a lot of leafy green vegetables, meat and healthy fats.
Keto lifestyle or ketogenic lifestyle is very simple way of life based on keto way of eating and healthy way of thinking. We try to eat a real food and spend a lot of time outside in moving, experiencing the world. Our vision is to help you to use our recipes and tips to reach your own goals of healthy weight and overall health.
To help you on your way we share a lot of recipes that you can take and implement into your own lifestyle.