Keto bacon bread is simple delicious, gluten free and keto breakfast with bacon, almond flour, coconut flour and cheddar cheese. Crispy and delicious goes fantastically with yogurt or sour cream dip.
My favorite breakfasts are salty. I am not a huge fan of sweet breakfast and my children also. We like good pancakes, crepes and waffles but more as a dessert or to indulge ourselves with some sweet spread.
That’s why this keto bacon bread is very often on our menu with a glass of full fat yogurt, nuts kefir, milk or with sour cream dip. We really like this as a keto breakfast or late dinner. Also, I make this recipe as afternoon keto snack for children.
I like to bake it in 1 piece and then to cut it into a different shapes. If you have kids you can even use those cute cutters to make funny shapes. This time I use a simple glass to make a circle shaped bread. Also you can cut it in a shape of salty keto bacon sticks. As you can see, I cut it after baking because it’s faster but you can cut it before baking if you wish.
You can make this bread with bacon in day before and reheat it for quick and easy family friendly keto breakfast or even freeze it and keep it in the freezer for few weeks.
This is delicious recipe for keto picknick 🧺 food or food to bring with yourself to your keto travel adventures. Make it day before and take it with yourself in a plastic container.
Ingredients for keto bread with bacon
Almond flour or blanched almond meal 1/3 cup/35 g/1.23 oz
Coconut flour 2 TBS/15 g/0.53 oz
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Finely sliced bacon 1 cup/100 g/3.53 oz
Cheddar cheese grated 1.5 cup/120 g/4.23 oz
Cream cheese 2 TBS/50 g/1.76 oz
How to make it?
Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and pepper together.
Add shredded cheddar cheese, finely sliced bacon and 2 TBS of cream cheese.
Mix all together until it’s similar to dough.
Press the dough on a parchment paper and bake it on 180C (356F) for 10-20 minutes or until it’s baked.
When it’s baked leave it to rest for few minutes until cheese takes its form. After few minutes of chilling you can cut it into shapes you like.
Serve it with yogurt, sour cream or kefir.
Enjoy and let me know how it was! Leave me your comment or drop an email! <3
If you wish to try something sweet, try my keto energy balls with lemon!
- Almond flour or blanched almond meal 1/3 cup/35 g/1.23 oz
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/15 g/0.53 oz
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Finely sliced bacon (raw or cooked) 1 cup/100 g/3.53 oz
- Cheddar cheese grated 1.5 cup/120 g/4.23 oz
- Cream cheese 2 TBS/50 g/1.76 oz
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and pepper together.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese, finely sliced bacon and 2 TBS of cream cheese.
- Mix all together with the spoon or with hands until it's similar to dough.
- Press the dough on a parchment paper and bake it on 180C (350F) for 10-20 minutes or until it's baked.
- When it's baked leave it to rest for few minutes until cheese takes its form. After few minutes of chilling you can cut it into shapes you like.
- Serve it with yogurt, sour cream or kefir.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 11.65gCarbohydrates: 2.64gNet Carbohydrates: 1.82gFiber: 0.82gProtein: 6.60g
This is for your information only, calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.