This keto goulash made in instant pot is a real comfort food for me and my family. It's perfect idea if you have a large family because you can easily make a huge amount of it. Don't get me wrong, you will like this keto goulash even if you are single because you can freeze it and reheat it and it will be equally good.
We enjoy goulash and similar type of food very often but like all other busy parents we don't have a lot of time for a long cooking. That's why, one of the best investment in my kitchen was an instant pot. If you want to eat cooked and healthy meals every day, instant pot is a miracle.
You just throw all the ingredients inside, set it properly and forget about it until it's cooked, and in so little time you enjoy your favorite food! This goulash goes perfectly with this cauliflower mash. Cauliflower is low carb vegetable and you can turn it to a perfect side dish.
Probably you would like to make this delicious keto goulash with beef 🥩 so here is a recipe.
Ingredients for keto goulash
1000 g fresh beef 🥩 meat cut into cubes
1 large onion chopped
2 TBS lard
1 big carrot chopped
1 TBS of unsweetened cocoa
1 TBS of red paprika
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon of turmeric
2 teaspoon of salt or 🧂 to taste
200 ml of tomato 🍅 (pelati) or 1 can
200 ml of water
How to make a keto goulash with beef?
Melt the lard in a big pot
Add meat and onions and fry until meat gets brown edges and onion is golden brown.
Add spices and cocoa.
Stir all together until spices and cocoa nicely distributed over meat.
Add tomato and water.
Stir again and cover it.
Cook until meat is cooked.
My recommendation is to cook it in a pressure pot. When using pressure pot, it will be done in 45 minutes.
Enjoy your meal! 💕
- Ingredients for keto goulash
- 1000 g fresh beef 🥩 meat cut into cubes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 TBS lard
- 1 big carrot chopped
- 1 TBS of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 TBS of red paprika
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 teaspoon of salt or 🧂 to taste
- 200 ml of tomato 🍅 (pelati) or 1 can
- 200 ml of water
- Melt the lard in a big pot
- Add meat and onions and fry until meat gets brown edges and onion is golden brown.
- Add spices and cocoa.
- Stir all together until spices and cocoa nicely distributed over meat.
- Add tomato and water.
- Stir again and cover it.
- Cook until meat is cooked.
- My recommendation is to cook it in a pressure pot. When using pressure pot, it will be done in 45 minutes.
- When cooked serve with cauliflower mash. Here you can find the best recipe for the mash.
- Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: ⅕th
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 35gNet Carbohydrates: 4.5gProtein: 53g
This is for your information only. Calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.