Keto broccoli mash is a real discovery on my keto journey. I like nutritious food and creative cooking, and my family members are having very high criteria when it comes to food. This keto broccoli mash is definitely meeting their expectations, as a perfect keto side dish to any kind of meat, keto Wiener schnitzel, turkey schnitzel, or goulash. If you have already tried my cauliflower mash and you liked it, you will like this keto broccoli mash with avocado maybe even better!
Ingredients for keto broccoli mash
1 big broccoli 🥦 cc 500 g with staple.
1 avocado 🥑
Pinch of salt 🧂
100 ml heavy cream
100 g butter
Cook or steam the broccoli.
Drain the broccoli to remove the water and put it back in a warm dish suitable for mixing with a hand blender.
Add other ingredients.
Mix with hand blender until smooth.
Serve as a meal or as a side dish to some nice meat.
- 1 big broccoli cc 500 g
- 1 avocado
- Pinch of salt
- 100 ml heavy whipping cream
- 100 g butter
- Cook tor steam he broccoli until soft enough for mixing.
- Drain the broccoli to remove the water and put it back in a warm dish suitable for mixing with a hand blender.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix with hand blender until smooth.
- Serve as a meal or as a side dish to some nice meat.