Keto no bake cookie dough peanut butter cheesecake bars is my new summer favorite low carb no bake dessert. Gluten free, sugar free keto cookie dough topped with peanut butter cheesecake and dark chocolate!
This gluten free and sugar free dessert is rich and wonderful treat to enjoy with coffee or tea. Children love it too, so this is one of my new favorite low carb family desserts. The best part, except the yummy taste is the time to prepare it. You can make it in 10 minutes!
This recipe is based on 2 of my older super delicious recipes. Keto cookie dough and my favorite peanut butter cheesecake bars. So, I combined some components of these two favorite recipes and created this no bake low carb dessert.
It’s totally true that the best things are made when you need to solve a problem. I had a problem few days ago. It was super hot outside, air condition in our house is still not in function and I was craving a dessert. It was not the time to bake, because to heat the house with the oven, wasn’t the option. So, I was thinking for few seconds, and created this recipe! And, it was so good!!!
HOW TO MAKE KETO NO BAKE COOKIE DOUGH PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BARS?
LOW CARB COOKIE DOUGH
This keto cookie dough is the easiest to make! Just combine blanched almond meal with softened butter, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, pinch of salt and low carb sweetener and add dark chocolate chips, and that’s it! So easy.
Press in the dough in a baking tray and leave it in the fridge while you’re making peanut butter cheesecake layer.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE LAYER
This layer is just a combination of mascarpone cheese with low carb sweetener, vanilla and unsweetened peanut butter. Just combine all these ingredients in a bowl and stir with the whisk, fork or the spoon. Anything you have on hand will be fine.
If you don’t have mascarpone cheese, you can use cream cheese, it will be great, too!
Distribute cheesecake layer on top of the dough and pour melted chocolate on top.
CHOCOLATE TOPPING FOR NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BARS
Melt the chocolate in a microwave with butter and pour still hot and melted on top of the cheesecake layer. Leave it in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before you start eating. If it’s anyhow possible! 🙂
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment and share on your social networks and in favorite groups to support my work! Share in INSTAGRAM stories and tag @familyonketo.
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use, and reliable keto macros calculator!
- KETO COOKIE DOUGH
- Blanched almond meal or almond flour 1 cup/100 g/3.5 oz
- Softened butter 1/4 cup/55 g/1.94 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 2 TBS/25 ml
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Low carb sweetener (powdered erythritol) 1/4 cup/30 g/1 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Dark chocolate chips sweetened with stevia or another low carb sweetener 1/4 cup/40 g/1.41 oz
- PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE LAYER
- Mascarpone or cream cheese 1 cup/250 g/8.82 oz
- Low carb sweetener powdered (erythritol) 1/4 cup/30 g/1 oz
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Unsweetened peanut butter 1/4 cup/60 g/2.11 oz
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING
- Dark low carb chocolate 70% cocoa 50 g/1.76 oz
- Butter 1 TBS
KETO COOKIE DOUGH
- Combine almond meal with butter, pinch of salt, sweetener, vanilla and heavy whipping cream.
- When nicely combined, add dark chocolate chips, combine and press into the baking tray.
- Leave it in the fridge until you prepare peanut butter cheesecake layer.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE LAYER
- Combine all ingredients and stir with a fork, spoon or a whisk until nice and smooth mixture is formed.
- Pour on top of the cookie dough.
- Set it aside until you prepare melted chocolate.
- Combine chopped chocolate with butter and melt it in a microwave.
- Pour over a cheesecake layer.
- Leave it in the fridge to chill and enjoy!
Serving Size:1/15 bars
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 20gNet Carbohydrates: 2.4gProtein: 5.7g