Keto peach cream pie is flavorful and creamy keto peaches and cream pie. Low carb almond flour pie crust with rich and creamy peach pie filling topped with heavy whipped cream.
Peaches are finally in season and I love cooking and baking with peaches! Especially because we have our homegrown and they taste and smell amazing!
Last year I was making this yummy keto peach cheesecake and keto peach cake with lemon. This season, I am all in this low carb peach cream pie.
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEACH CREAM PIE?
Low carb pie crust without eggs
This keto pie crust is easy to make and really flavorful and delicious. The best combination of low carb flours for keto pie crust is to combine almond flour with coconut flour.
Add low carb sweetener, like erythritol, pinch of salt and butter and you get a perfect low carb pie crust. This keto sweet pie crust is flavorful and crispy, like the best crust you have ever had. Not just that the taste is perfect, but these ingredients are real food, grain-free and gluten-free, without sugar and without eggs.
I love adding just a splash of vanilla and lemon zest in my mixture to elevate that flavor and make it totally irresistible!
Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes on 180 C/350 F and set it aside.
CREAMY KETO PEACH PIE FILLING
This wonderful cream pie filling is really easy to make. When you see that you need to stir the eggs with heavy whipping cream on the stove, it might sound scary, especially for an unexperienced baker. However, that just sounds scary. In reality, it's so easy!
Just relax, follow my directions and you will be successful, 100%
For the beginning, you need a large heavy sauce pan. Add heavy whipping cream, eggs and sweetener, beat them well until smooth liquid is formed and put it on a medium high heat. Watch it all the time. When it starts simmering, reduce the heat to medium low and stir for 1-2 minutes. After 2 minutes, it starts to be thicker, but still liquid. Just remove it from the stove and set it aside.
Stirring part is important, as well as reducing the heat, because you don't want the scrambled eggs. You need to get smooth mixture. However, if it starts crumbling, just remove it from the stove and stir more vigorously.
Second step is to make peach puree. That's easy part, just peal the peaches and blend them in a blender or with immersion mixer until puree is formed. Put the puree in a small sauce pan with 1 TBS of gelatin and bring it to simmer on a medium heat.
Combine it with 1 cup of mascarpone cheese and add it to previously prepared smooth mixture with eggs. Combine everything together, add vanilla and peach extract, stir, and pour on top of baked crust. Leave it to rest in the fridge for few hours.
Before serving put whipped heavy whipping cream on top.
KETO CREAM PIE TOPPING
Topping is very simple. Just heavy whipping cream with 1 TBS of powdered sweetener and vanilla if you like, whipped together with mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
It looks nice if you add few thin slices of peach on top of whipped cream, and it's delicious too!
That's it! After you put the topping on your pie, you can serve it and enjoy!
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment and share on your social networks and in favorite groups to support my work! Share in INSTAGRAM stories and tag @familyonketo.
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use, and reliable keto macros calculator!
Connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and join my TELEGRAM CHANNEL. Scroll down and subscribe to my newsletter to get my recipes to your email!
Keto peach cream pie
Creamy keto peach cream pie is flavorful keto peaches and cream pie. Low carb almond flour pie crust with rich and creamy peach pie filling topped with heavy whipped cream.
- KETO CRUST INGREDIENTS
- Blanched almond meal 1.5 cup/150 g/5.3 oz
- Coconut flour 3 TBS/24 g/0.85 oz
- Erythritol or other low carb sweetener ¼ cup
- Cold or softened butter 7 TBS/105 g/3.7 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- KETO PEACH CREAM FILLING
- Powdered erythritol or another low carb sweetener ½ cup
- Heavy whipping cream 1 cup/200 ml
- 2 eggs
- Mascarpone cheese 1 cup/250 g/8.8 oz
- PEACH PUREE
- 2 peaches without skin, cut in cubes 2 cups/220 g/7.76 oz
- Erythritol 2 TBS
- Powdered gelatin 1 TBS
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Peach extract 1 tsp
- Heavy whipping cream 1 cup/200 ml
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Powdered erythritol 1 - 2 TBS (optional)
- Fresh peach slices
KETO CRUST PROCEDURE
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients and lemon zest, add softened butter or cold butter cut into little pieces. Mix the dough in a food processor or with your hands until you get the dough.
- Press in the dough into a greased 25 cm/10 inch pie dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 - 20 minutes or until golden brown and baked (time depends on your oven).
- Leave it to rest until you prepare creamy filling.
KETO PEACH CREAM FILLING
- In a large heavy sauce pan under a medium high heat whisk the eggs with heavy whipping cream and sweetener.
- Whisk until it starts to boil. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to medium and continue whisking for 2 to 3 minutes until it starts thickening. Be careful because you don't want it to curdle.
- Remove from the heat, add mascarpone cheese and continue mixing until smooth cream is done. Set aside and prepare peach puree.
- For peach puree, mix peaches cut in cubes with blender or with immersion blender, cook it on a medium high heat in a sauce pan until it starts boiling. When it starts boiling, remove it from the heat, add erythritol and gelatin, stir well and add to creamy mixture and stir until you get smooth cream.
- Pour the cream on baked keto crust and leave the cake overnight or for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- After few hours in the fridge pie cream should be completely firm.
- Mix the heavy whipping cream alone or with vanilla and powdered erythritol or another low carb sweetener.
- Put whipped heavy cream on top and garnish with peach slices.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice = 1/12th
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500Total Fat: 30gNet Carbohydrates: 5gProtein: 6g
This nutritional information is for your information only. Please calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!