Keto peach cheesecake (low carb peach cheesecake) is delicious and creamy keto peach dessert. Gluten free peach cheesecake recipe, and egg free!
I love peaches, and they are in season now. Have I told you already that we have a peach orchard!? So you can just imagine how many peaches are there. So I will definitely create few more keto and low carb peach desserts and freeze a solid amount for winter.
Is peach keto friendly?
I already wrote about peaches on keto when I’ve published my recipe for keto peach cake.
In that blog post, I wrote that peaches have 8.5 g NET Carbs in 100 g of peaches. So, you can freely use few smaller peaches in your keto cheesecake or in another dessert you are sharing with more people or in many portions.
I am so happy to know that peaches are actually one of the fruits with smaller amount of carbs. Of course, if you’re dieting, don’t eat peaches plain because it’s very easy to eat too much and to get yourself overloaded with carbs.
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEACH CHEESECAKE?
Prepare keto pie crust
This is my favorite recipe for low carb pie crust, I use it very often, whenever I want to get crispy keto pressed in pie dough.
It’s very easy to make, just combine all ingredients in a ball of dough and press it in the cake tray.
Bake in a preheated oven in 180 C/350 F for 15 or 20 minutes (depending on your oven).
I was using that pie crust recipe or variations of this recipe in all of these keto desserts:
Low carb peach cheesecake filling
For this cheesecake filling you can use mascarpone cheese or cream cheese with low carb sweetener you like. I was using erythritol, but you can use xylitol, Swerve or Sukrin. It’s the best to use powdered sweetener.
I love adding some heavy whipping cream to make it smoother.
After cheesecake filling is nicely whisked and smooth, just fold in peaches cut in very small pieces or in a small cubes and pour everything over the baked crust.
Serving keto peach cheesecake
This recipe for peach cheesecake is wonderful because you just need to bake the crust. To prepare the filling, you just whisk everything and pour over the crust.
Before serving you will need to keep this keto cheesecake with peaches in the fridge for few hours.
I love making my keto desserts in the evening so they are safe in the fridge overnight. That’s the only way for our desserts to set properly. If I make a dessert in the morning, that recipe will never finish on the blog, because we can’t wait until it’s done so we ruin everything. 🤣
So, just keep it in the fridge for few hours, decorate with almond flakes if you like, slice it and enjoy!
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like my recipes, please, leave a comment and share to support my work!
Would you like to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use, and reliable keto macros calculator!
- KETO PIE CRUST
- Blanched almond meal 1.5 cup/150 g/5.3 oz
- Coconut flour 3 TBS/24 g/0.85 oz
- Erythritol or other similar low carb sweetener 1/4 cup
- Cold or softened butter 7 TBS/105 g/3.7 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of 1/2 organic lemon or 1 drop of edible lemon essential oil
- KETO CHEESECAKE FILLING
- Cream cheese or mascarpone cheese 700 g/24.7 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup/100 ml
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Low carb powdered sweetener (erythritol) 1/2 cup
- Peaches cleaned and cut in small cubes 1 cup/160 g/5.6 oz
- Almond flakes 3 TBS
KETO PIE CRUST
- Prepare cake tray 23 cm/9 inch diameter, layered with a parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients and lemon zest, add soften or cold butter cut in small pieces. Mix the dough in a food processor or with your hands until you combine everything and get the dough.
- Press in the dough into a layered cake tray 23 cm/9 inch diameter.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown on the edges and baked.
- Leave it to cool outside of the oven until you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Whisk or mix gently cream cheese with sweetener, heavy whipping cream and vanilla until you get smooth mixture.
- Gently fold in small pieces of peach.
- Pour the filling over the cooled pie crust.
- Keep the cheesecake in the fridge for 5 hours or overnight.
- Before serving decorate with almond flakes.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
This amount is for 23 cm/9 inch diameter cake tray.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 20gNet Carbohydrates: 2.61gProtein: 4.56g
This is for your information only, please calculate your macros with ingredients you use