Keto pumpkin cheesecake balls are delicious and nutritious low carb pumpkin dessert with flavorful and aromatic gingerbread spice mix.
I love combination of pumpkin and gingerbread spice mix. That goes so great together! I combined pumpkin puree with gingerbread spice mix few days ago and we all loved it! My children were totally in love with the flavor and a smell.
There is something magical in gingerbread spice mix during the autumn and winter. When it’s cold and foggy outside, there is nothing better than an autumn cozy evening combo. In my case, that’s a nice and soft blanket, cup of some flavorful black tea and any keto dessert spiced with that wonderfully smelling gingerbread spice mix.
That’s how I created these delicious keto pumpkin cheesecake bites. I baked that pumpkin in the oven, made a delicious puree and just combined it with this spice mix. Because I really love all kinds of cheesecakes, I just couldn’t resist the idea to add some cream cheese to the mixture.
And I don’t have to describe how we enjoyed! I had my special autumn combo and children got a wonderful and nutritious low carb kids friendly dessert.
I think this recipe could be great for your collection of keto sweets for holidays because it has that festive look and definitely delicious smell!
HOW TO MAKE KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS?
First of all you will need a good quality sugar free, unsweetened pumpkin puree. I aways make my own but you can use canned version too. Check the consistency of your pumpkin puree. It has to be very thick. If it’s not thick, just cook it for a few minutes in a small sauce pan until excess water is gone and puree is thick enough.
When your pumpkin puree is thickened properly and cooled, just add all other ingredients, combine with the spoon and leave it to rest in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes you can make a little balls with the ice cream scooper or with the spoon and your hands.
When the balls are formed coat them into an unsweetened shredded coconut or in melted sugar free white chocolate.
However, you may eat them without any coating, but it’s much better when there is some kind of coating. These keto nutritious balls are actually cheesecake pumpkin balls, and they have to be very soft and moist, but you want to avoid them to fall apart. You want them to be suitable to keep in your hands, that’s why it’s better to coat them. For a fancy look and to keep your hand totally clean while eating, you may put them into a mini paper muffin cups.
Want to try more delicious Family on Keto desserts?
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like my recipes, please, leave a comment and share to support my work!
Would you like to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use, and reliable keto macros calculator!
Scroll down and subscribe to my newsletter to get my recipes to your email!
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS
- Unsweetened pumpkin puree 1 cup/250 g/8.8 oz
- Cream cheese 1/2 cup/110 g/3.8 oz
- Low carb powdered sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) 2 TBS
- Gingerbread spice mix 1 tsp
- Almond flour 1 cup/105 g/3.7 oz
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/16 g/0.56 oz
- OPTIONAL FOR COATING
- Melted sugar-free white chocolate 20 g/0.7 oz
- Shredded unsweetened coconut 3 TBS
- Prepare pumpkin puree or use canned.
- It has to be very thick. If it's not thick, just cook it for a few minutes in a small sauce pan until excess water is gone and puree is thick enough.
- When pumpkin puree is thickened properly, leave it to cool completely.
- Add all other ingredients into cooled pumpkin puree, combine with a spoon and leave it to rest in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes make a little balls with the ice cream scooper or with the spoon and with your hands.
- When all the balls are formed, coat them into unsweetened shredded coconut or in melted sugar free white chocolate.
- Leave pumpkin cheesecake balls to rest in the fridge until chocolate is firm.
- Pumpkin cheesecake balls will stay soft and moist so if you want to keep your fingers clean while eating, you may serve them in mini paper muffin cups.
- You can keep them in the fridge for few days.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 3.3gCarbohydrates: 3.36gNet Carbohydrates: 2.46gFiber: 0.9gProtein: 2.2g
This is for your information only, please, calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.