Keto chocolate cheesecake is amazingly creamy and delicious keto dark chocolate dessert with cream cheese or mascarpone cheese. This keto chocolate cake will satisfy your sugar cravings and it's sugar free!
There is nothing better to satisfy your cravings than a slice of rich and flavorful keto chocolate cake, and if you love mascarpone cheese, oh, you will totally enjoy this delicious low carb chocolate cheesecake.
Can you have a dessert on keto?
I think I wouldn't be able to be on keto for so many years if I wouldn't have my delicious keto desserts. I love sweets and that's the fact. Probably there are many of you who could relate to this. For me, desserts make life more joyful and connecting people who share them with others. Sweets became a social thing too, we meet to share the sweets, coffee or a drink.
I am on keto lifestyle for more than four years now and I don't eat sweets every day but every few days I love to have a keto treat with a cup of coffee or tea, in my garden. That's my way to celebrate life, be conscious and present. That's why I create these sweets, and here is my list of favorite keto desserts.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE?
Keto chocolate crust
This keto chocolate crust is so tasty! It has a wonderful smell and flavor and it's easy to make. Literally, just combine all ingredients and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven. It won't be hard when you remove it from the oven, you will need to leave it outside for 10 minutes before you pour on top chocolate cheesecake filling.
Chocolate cheesecake filling
For this keto chocolate cheesecake filling you will need a cream cheese or mascarpone cheese. Mascarpone cheese is smoother and that's why I love working with mascarpone. However, cream cheese is also wonderful!
Again, procedure is totally simple, just combine everything and mix with a mixer or whisk by hand, everything works here, I love keeping it simple. Pour it over the crust and bake on 180 C/350 F from 15 to 20 minutes.
It will probably crack on top and when it's done, center of a cake will be still jiggly, but it will set after 8 hours in the fridge or overnight. I tend to make my cakes in the evening so I can leave them in the fridge overnight because we really can't wait to eat so we ruin every cake I make!
Heavy whipping cream topping
I love this heavy whipping cream topping. You need to prepare this topping just before serving, not before. It's really easy to prepare. Mix heavy whipping cream with powdered low carb sweetener and a teaspoon of vanilla and that's it!
If you wish, you can decorate the cake with some dark chocolate shavings or similar.
LIKE AND SHARE!
If you like my recipes, please, leave a comment and share to support my work!
Would you like to calculate your macros? I have an easy to use and reliable keto macros calculator!
- KETO CHOCOLATE CRUST
- Blanched almond meal 2 cups/200 g/7 oz
- Cocoa or cacao unsweetened powder 2 TBS/8 g/0.28 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) 8 TBS
- Butter melted 120 g/4.23 oz
- CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- Cream cheese or mascarpone cheese 500 g/17.64 oz
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol) ½ cup
- Cocoa or cacao powder unsweetened 3 TBS
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Heavy whipping cream ½ cup/100 ml (keep 1 TBS to melt the chocolate)
- Dark chocolate (70% cocoa or more) 100g/3.5 oz
- WHIPPING CREAM TOPPING
- Heavy whipping cream 2 cups/400 ml
- Powdered low carb sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) ¼ cup
- Vanila extract 1 tsp
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
KETO CHOCOLATE CRUST
- Combine all ingredients for the crust in a bowl until you get the dough.
- Press in the dough in a 23 cm/9 inch diameter cake tray layered with a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes. It will not be hard when baked, jut leave it cool for 10 - 15 minutes to become hard enough to pour the filling on top.
KETO CHOCOLATE CHEESECKE FILLING
- Mix all ingredients except of chocolate until nice and smooth. Mix with a mixer or whisk.
- When nicely combined and smooth, melt the chocolate with 1 TBS of heavy whipping cream on the stove in a double boiler or in a microwave in a microwave safe bowl, and add it to the mixture, continue whisking or mixing until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate cheesecake filling on top of the crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 15 - 20 minutes and leave it to cool. When baked it will be jiggly in the middle, that's normal. After 8 or more hours in the fridge it will be perfect. Don't worry if it's cracked, heavy whipping cream topping goes on the top and cracks won't be visible.
- Keep it in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM TOPPING
- Prepare the topping just before serving.
- Mix heavy whipping cream with powdered low carb sweetener and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Mix until fluffy and firm peaks are formed. Don't over mix it because you will get the butter.
- Put the cream on top and decorate with dark chocolate shavings (chocolate decoration is optional).
This cake is for a large 23 cm/9 inch diameter cake tray.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 34gNet Carbohydrates: 3.19gProtein: 7g
This is for your information only. Please, calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.