Sugar-free Gin & Tonic Cheesecake! This is keto cheesecake with gelatin and my favorite sugar-free gin & tonic!
I am mostly avoiding alcohol and having it on special occasions only. That is usually a glass of dry red wine or a sugar-free gin & tonic cocktail. Last week I was celebrating one special event in my life, and I made this wonderful, refreshing and delicious cheesecake. Turned my favorite cocktail into a sugar-free cheesecake! However, this is adults-only cheesecake! xoxoxo
Keep this recipe for special occasions, parties, and celebrations. Your friends and family will be surprised to know it's keto.
This low-carb gin & tonic cheesecake has a special tangy & sweet flavor. Infused with gin, tonic, and lime juice, it's bursting with flavor! Also, it doesn't require some extra decoration skills because this yummy cheesecake is a natural beauty. 🙂
Here are some of my sugar-free cheesecakes you can share with your kids!
Best sugar-free tonic waters
There are some very good sugar-free tonic water brands on the market today. I am listing a few to help you choose the one you can use.
Here are some answers to popular questions and concerns.
What is the lowest carb tonic water?
Today you can find a variety of sugar-free, and diet tonic waters that are basically zero-carb and OK for keto and low-carb diets. However, pay attention to added sweeteners, try to avoid artificial sweeteners, and choose natural ones.
Is sugar-free tonic water good for you?
Sugar-free tonic water is good in moderation. It's best if you can choose naturally sweetened sugar-free tonic water instead of artificially sweetened. Natural zero-calorie sweeteners are erythritol and stevia.
HOW TO MAKE SUGAR-FREE GIN & TONIC CHEESECAKE
The bottom of the cheesecake has to be delicious! And, I have a wonderful sugar-free, keto cheesecake bottom recipe. I was using this recipe to make the cheesecake bottom crust for some of my most popular cheesecakes. To make it, you will need almond flour or almond meal, coconut flour, low-carb natural sweetener erythritol, butter, and a pinch of salt.
Literally, you just need to combine ingredients, press it into a deep small cake tray, and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
NO-BAKE GIN & TONIC CHEESECAKE FILLING
This cheesecake filling is no-bake and super easy to make.
- You will need to prepare gelatin first. Just add 1.5 TBS of gelatin into a small bowl and mix it with 4 TBS of water, and set it aside.
- Prepare the syrup. On low heat on the stove stir together gin, tonic, and erythritol until erythritol is completely dissolved. Doesn't have to simmer. Remove from the heat and add gelatin. Stir until dissolved and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl prepare heavy whipping and lime juice. Mix it together, and add erythritol, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth, and while mixing add prepared syrup.
- Pour the mixture over the baked and cooled cheesecake bottom.
- Leave it in the fridge overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- Decorate with slices of lime, serve & enjoy!
LIKE AND SHARE!
Do you like my recipes? Please leave a comment and share to support my work!
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy-to-use, and reliable KETO MACROS CALCULATOR!
- SUGAR-FREE/KETO BOTTOM CRUST
- Almond flour or blanched almond meal 1 cup/105 g/3.7 oz
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/16 g/0.56 oz
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol) ¼ cup
- Softened butter 5 TBS/75 g/2.65 oz
- Pinch of salt
- SUGAR-FREE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- For gelatin
- Gelatin 1.5 TBS
- Water 4 TBS/50 ml
- For the syrup
- Gin 4 TBS/50 ml
- Sugar-free tonic water 4 TBS/50 ml
- Erythritol ⅓ cup
- Other cheesecake filling ingredients
- Heavy whipping cream ½ cup/100 ml
- Lime juice of 1 lime/2 TBS/25 ml
- Cream cheese 300g/10.58 g
- Erythritol (powdered) ½ cup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, add softened butter. Mix ingredients in a food processor or with your hands until you get the dough.
3. Press in the dough into a small deep cake tray 17 cm/7 inch diameter, layered with a parchment paper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and baked.
TIP: It won't be firm when baked, leave it to rest and cool for at least 15 minutes to become firm. Don't pour the filling over the crust until crust completely cooled.
1. Prepare gelatin. Into a small bowl add 1.5 TBS of gelatin, and mix with 4 TBS of water, and set it aside.
2. Prepare the syrup. In a small saucepan on a low to medium heat on the stove stir together gin, tonic, and erythritol until erythritol is completely dissolved. Doesn't have to simmer.
3. Remove from the heat and add gelatin. Stir until dissolved and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl mix together heavy whipping and lime juice.
5. Add the rest of erythritol, and cream cheese, and mix.
6. While mixing add prepared syrup into the mixture and continue mixing until smooth.
7. Pour the mixture over the baked and cooled cheesecake bottom crust.
8. Leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight or at least for 5 hours to become firm.
9. Decorate with slices of lime, and lime zest.
10. Serve & enjoy!
This cheesecake is for small & deep cake tray 17cm/7 inch diameter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice = 1/12th
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 17.5gNet Carbohydrates: 1.8gProtein: 3.9g