Delicious, creamy keto chicken casserole is a wonderful keto chicken bake full of flavor and so nutritious. This is one of those keto dinners for the whole family and friends. My kids love this type of low-carb chicken dinner and always ask for seconds!
This easy keto chicken bake is the perfect party dish and is fantastic for meal prepping. If you have a big family, as I have, I am sure you will make this recipe often.
Do you like chicken? I have so many good keto chicken recipes, and after you try this keto chicken casserole, maybe you wish to try one of these recipes, too!
KETO CHICKEN WITH PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
WHY DO KIDS LOVE THIS CREAMY KETO CHICKEN CASSEROLE?
This chicken is smothered in a creamy sauce. And kids really love when there is a lot of sauce. Also, when baked like this, chicken is so tender! It is literally melting in your mouth.
With this dish, you definitely have a crowd pleaser! You can make it with chicken breast or with chicken thighs. Both work great and are delicious!
HERE ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR KETO TENDER CHICKEN CASSEROLE
These ingredients are simple and probably you can find them all in your regular grocery store. Full list of ingredients is below and you can even print it).
Chicken breast, tenders, or chicken thighs (without skin)
Heavy whipping cream
Chicken broth or water
HOW TO MAKE KETO CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE?
First, season the chicken with salt, pepper, spices, and parmesan, and sautee in a skillet or pan in hot olive oil, until golden brown.
Transfer the chicken to the casserole and in the remaining oil sautee chopped onion and garlic.
When the onion is golden brown and caramelized, add chopped mushrooms and saute until soft and golden brown on the edges.
Add salt, spices, heavy whipping cream, chicken broth or water, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese. Stir it well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, add it to the casserole and combine it with chicken.
Bake in a preheated oven on 175C/350 for 30 minutes.
When baked, garnish with parsley and serve with salad and mashed cauliflower.
LIKE AND SHARE!
Do you like my recipes? Please leave a comment and share to support my work!
Want to calculate your macros? I have an easy-to-use, and reliable KETO MACROS CALCULATOR! Connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST and join my TELEGRAM CHANNEL. Scroll down and subscribe to my newsletter to get my recipes to your email!
Creamy keto chicken casserole
Creamy keto chicken casserole is delicious keto chicken bake with mushrooms smothered in white, creamy keto sauce. This keto chicken dish is crowd pleaser and perfect meal for kids too.
- Chicken breast, tenders, or chicken thighs (without skin) 770 g/27 oz
- Salt to taste
- Ground paprika 1 tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Onion 80 g/2.8 oz
- Garlic ¼ tsp
- Mushrooms cut in halves 500 g/17.6 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 1 cup/220 ml
- Parmesan cheese ½ cup/50 g/0.16 oz (¼ cup for chicken and ¼ cup for the sauce)
- Chicken broth or water 1 cup/220 ml
- Lemon juice 2 TBS
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp
- Parsley chopped 1 TBS
1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, ground paprika, and sprinkle both sides with grated parmesan cheese.
2. Sautee chicken in a skillet or pan in hot olive oil, until golden brown.
3. Transfer the chicken to the casserole baking dish 26 x 17 x 7 cm/10 x 7 x 3 inch.
4. In the remaining oil sautee chopped onion and garlic.
5. When the onion is golden brown and caramelized, add chopped mushrooms and a pinch of salt and saute until soft and golden brown on the edges.
6. Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth or water, lemon juice, nutmeg, and parmesan cheese. Stir it well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add it to the casserole and combine it with chicken.
8. Bake covered in a preheated oven on 175C/350 for 30 minutes.
9. When baked, garnish with parsley and serve with salad and mashed cauliflower.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: ⅙th
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 18gCarbohydrates: 5.25gNet Carbohydrates: 4.05gFiber: 1.2gProtein: 46g
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!