Keto mini bundt cakes are cute little low carb donuts with cottage cheese, almond flour and coconut flour you can enjoy guilt free. Sugar free mini bundt cakes with keto toppings are nutritious keto breakfast or dessert.
You all probably know that I have children. They are in a phase of eating a lot! Because of the time in the quarantine I have a feeling that I’m cooking and baking all the time.
Well, you know me! I really don’t like to complain. I have this unique opportunity to be at home with my children, cooking and baking as much as they can eat.
At least we can have all these sugar free no guilt desserts! Like these cute little keto donuts baked in a mini bundt cakes pan.
These small low carb bundt cakes could be fantastic keto breakfast. You can make them really fast with whole food and healthy ingredients like cottage cheese, eggs and low carb flours like almond and coconut flour.
I make these really often. For low carb breakfast and to enjoy with my afternoon tea. I use mini bundt cake pan but you can use also regular donuts pan or muffin pan. Actually I use whatever I have clean and on hand. If you make them as healthy mini bundt cakes, children just love them more because of their cute shape.
Toppings for keto mini bundt cakes
These mini keto donuts are fantastic with sugar free jam on top. Here are my favorite keto jams you can try:
Great topping for this keto mini bundt cakes recipe is just melted chocolate with a spoon on coconut oil. My children love this topping plus few dark chocolate sprinkles on top. That also looks adorable!
Healthy keto breakfast
My keto children are always so happy when they get cake for breakfast. Most often they eat sausages, eggs and bacon for breakfast, however sometimes we have keto treats like these keto mini donuts.
Now we often eat for breakfast low carb waffles, and here is my favorite breakfast keto waffles recipe with zucchini. It great with those keto jams. Also, these oven baked zucchini fritters are so yummy!
Cooking with essential oils
In this mini bundt cakes keto recipe you can use lemon zest or orange zest. It’s not so easy to find organic lemons and oranges to use zest so I always have in my kitchen essential oils of lemon and orange that are edible. You can’t use any oil for cooking, it has to be certified edible oil. Here is my affiliate link you can use to purchase Young Living essential oils that are edible and could be used in the kitchen. Those are Vitality or plus oils. If you enroll via my link I get a little fee with no cost for you. If you have a question regarding these oils, send me an email to [email protected]
Share with your friends and connect!
Enjoy and let me know how was it!
- KETO MINI BUNDT CAKES
- Cottage cheese or ricotta cheese 1 cup/250 g/8.8 oz
- 2 eggs
- Gin, rakia or wodka 1 TBS
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Grated zest of lemon or 2 drops of edible essential oil
- Blanched almond meal 1/4 cup/24 g/0.9 oz
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/16 g/0.6 oz
- Psyllium powder 1 TBS
- Erythritol 3 TBS
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING (optional)
- Coconut oil 1 TBS
- Chocolate 20 g/0.7 oz
KETO MINI BUNDT CAKES OR DONUTS
- Whisk all ingredients for mini bundt cakes together and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Grease mini bundt cakes pan or a donuts pan with solid butter or coconut oil and spray with coconut oil or another oil in spray.
- Transfer the mixture to mini bundt cakes pan or to a donuts pan with a spoon or with a piping bag.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 20 to 30 minutes or until baked (depends on your oven).
- When baked gently remove from the pan and put some toppings like chocolate topping, dark chocolate sprinkles, powdered low carb sweetener or sugar free jam.
- Put 1 TBS of coconut oil and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 30 seconds.
- Whisk well and dip mini bundt cakes in chocolate topping.
This is calculation for mini bundt cakes only, without toppings.
Serving Size:1 cake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 2.11gProtein: 8g
It's for your information only, please calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.